Handyman bid template
A handyman bid template tracks projected tasks to be performed during a job at a client’s location. Download your free handyman bid template today.
What does a handyman bid get used for?
A handyman bid template accurately tracks projected tasks to be performed during a job at a client’s location. Once the required maintenance or repair projects have been decided and reviewed by the handyman and homeowner, a bid can be created to provide the estimated costs associated with each repair. Common repairs that may require bids include roofing, painting, gutter cleaning, and minor electrical maintenance.
Example of what’s in a handyman bid
General field options for a handyman bid template would include:
- Company name, logo, and employee name
- List of periodic/recurring services and single-event services
- List of repairs, including costs
- Notes and comments section to provide an explanation of services
- Customer information and contact fields