SMALL BUSINESS TEMPLATES
Small business estimate template
An estimate helps contractors itemize the materials, labor, and costs involved in completing a project.
What is a business estimate template used for?
A business estimate informs the customer about the costs of services. It also helps contractors project their profit for a specific job.
Business estimate example
- Company name, address, and contact information
- Customer name, address, and contact information
- List of materials, quantity needed, unit price, and the total cost of materials
- List of labor needed, the rate per hour, and the total cost of labor
- Miscellaneous items, hours/quantity, rate/unit price, and the total cost of all the miscellaneous items
- Subtotal, discounts, taxes, and a total of all the costs
- Customer signature
- Signature of an authorized company representative