Plumbing service agreement template
A plumbing service agreement is a tool that can offer consumers peace of mind and keep their plumbing systems in pristine working order.
What is a plumbing service agreement template used for?
A plumbing service agreement is a tool that can offer consumers peace of mind and keep their plumbing systems in pristine working order. It’s also a tool that can keep plumbing professionals receiving regular work, consistent invoices, and higher revenue growth. Plumbing service agreements are being offered by many plumbing businesses. They are service agreements that involve regular inspections of a client’s intricate plumbing system as well as other regular service benefits.
Plumbing service agreement template example
- An annual inspection of water heater
- An annual inspection of faucets
- An annual inspection of drains
- An annual inspection of toilets
- Unlimited service calls with no trip charge
- A percent discount on all repairs
- A percent discount on replacement equipment
- Priority scheduling as to retain quality assurance
It’s also advantageous to include tiered options for your customers (see template). We recommend three tiered options for your business: an introductory level, intermediate, and premium. This allows you to offer service agreements that have the potential to be higher earning revenue sources.